Jun 18, 2013
New Stores Open at Hyde Park Village
Hyde Park Village announces a fantastic offering of new retailers to the market and many soon-to-open stores coming soon. From classic and contemporary apparel to fashion accessories, Hyde Park Village strives to keep shopping fresh by bringing shoppers the most sought-after fashion and on-trend quality merchandise.
• Betty, a women’s boutique featuring casual lifestyle clothes, shoes, hats, jewelry and accessories, is where ‘vintage Florida beach style meets urban sophistication.’ Shoppers will find fabulous vintage style dresses, children’s clothing and handcrafted purses by local designer, Eugenia Woods. 1619 W. Snow Avenue. www.WhosBetty.com
• Don Me Now Styling & Clothing Lounge appeals to the fresh, fun and fashion forward woman. The eclectic mix of styles offers something for everyone, from young working professionals to hipster moms on-the-go. Featuring lines like Rich & Skinny, James Jeans, Yummie Tummie and Mavi, expect to be styled just by walking through the door. 1627 W. Snow Circle. www.DonMeNow.com
• FITniche is a specialty running and fitness store recognized by Competitor magazine as one of the Top 50 Running Stores in the nation for three years in a row. Committed to helping customers find the right footwear to ensure optimal comfort and protection from injury, their highly trained staff conducts a variety of fit assessments. 722 S. Village Circle. http://fitniche.com
• Francesca’s Collections is a national boutique with local appeal. Each Francesca’s location offers a limited, eclectic mix of carefully-curated clothing, bright baubles, bold accessories and playful gifts unique to that location’s shopper. With new arrivals almost daily, there is always something special to discover on every visit. 712 S. Village Circle. http://www.francescas.com
• KidzArt, a drawing-based art enrichment program developed with the philosophy that learning to draw creates confidence, is now located at 1605 W. Snow Circle. Designed to bring out the artist in everyone, KidzArt offers art classes and summer camp programs. 1605 W. Snow Circle. http://registration.kidzart.com
• Piquant is a new chef crafted, chef driven and chef inspired French restaurant and bakery offering breakfast and lunch service. Featuring coffees, teas, soups, sandwiches, crêpes, flatbreads, quiche and pastries, Piquant will soon grow to offer dinner service, cooking classes and wine. 1633 Snow Avenue. http://piquanthydepark.com
• Dixieland Monogram is a monogramming boutique bursting with preppy, Southern flair and a whole lot of personality. A successful e-commerce business, the first brick and mortar store opens June 29 at 1625 W. Snow Circle, offering everything from bags and bowls to shower curtains and galoshes. www.dixielandmonogram.com
• High Cotton Living prides itself on carrying the best quality furniture, home goods, clothing and accessories from companies committed to giving back to their communities. Shoppers will find locally sourced products made with sustainable processes in the USA. Opening this summer at 1619 W. Snow Circle. www.highcottonliving.com
• Navy is a new local boutique featuring a unique selection of women's shoes, jewelry and accessories. Opening this summer at 1607 W. Snow Circle. Facebook @NavyHydePark
• West Elm, opening in September in the former Williams-Sonoma location, is a retail store offering modern furniture, home décor and housewares in inspiring designs and colors. By working with artisans globally and locally and collaborating with independent designers, West Elm believes that great design should be authentic, affordable and approachable. www.westelm.com
• The White Magnolia Bridal Collection believes that dress shopping should be a memorable experience. This exclusive, appointment-only boutique offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere where brides shop privately with their family and friends while enjoying a glass of champagne surrounded by fresh flowers. The White Magnolia’s flagship store is located in Jacksonville. The Hyde Park Village location opens this summer at 1603 W. Snow Circle. http://whitemagnoliabridal.com
Hyde Park Village is open 10 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday and 12 to 5 PM Sunday. A complete list of events and mall directory is available at www.HydeParkVillage.net.
Hyde Park Village is an outdoor lifestyle center offering a unique shopping, dining and entertainment experience. With a mix of national, regional and local retailers, the Village features a variety of shops and restaurants including a fitness center, full service salon and upscale cinema. Open daily, Hyde Park Village is located at the corner of Swann and Dakota Avenues in the heart of the Hyde Park Historic District in Tampa, FL. Hyde Park Village is managed by Madison Marquette. 813.251.3500.
Madison Marquette Retail Services (MMRS) provides a full range of retail real estate services for over 20 million square feet of retail and mixed-use properties throughout the United States. The company specializes in enhancing the value of retail assets through an integrated approach to leasing, property management and marketing and development services. MMRS has offices located in Asbury Park, Boca Raton, Charlotte, Del Mar, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, DC. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.madisonmarquette.com.
Madison Marquette Retail Services