Mon, May 29
May 15 | Hyde House Public Studio
The job of the Community Coordinator involves managing and coordinating a team to achieve financial and operational goals within the Hyde House Public Studio community. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the team, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently, and that targets are met.
Through these managerial duties, the Community Coordinator will also be expected to build and maintain strong relationships within the membership community, vendors, and partnerships. This will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and passionate about making a positive impact in the community. If you are a self-starter with experience in community engagement and team management, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Coordinate building operations and communicate with upper management to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction
- Implement community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about the member, member’s business and any other needs member may have
- Identify opportunities to connect members
- Implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted
- Explain policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement, office membership, billing procedures, member events and building procedures
- Make recommendations to Director of Operations on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in your building
- Identify and resolve issues relating to. insufficient cleaning staff, repeating IT-related failures, malfunctioning conference room equipment, etc.
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs for quality experience
- Work with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress
- Manage a team within a building to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team
- Manage front desk interns in organizing tours, bookings, events, and daily tasks.