Wed, Oct 27
Community Intern (Paid)
May 24 | Hyde House Public Studio
About the Role:
We are looking to immerse an ambitious individual/student in a progressive business environment to gain real-world skills applicable to all categories of business. Our intern will focus on member relations, graphic design and administrative tasks.
- Check and sort snail-mail (sort)
- Answer e-mails Check voicemail and respond accordingly
- UPS/FedEx packages
- Responsible for the opening checklist (Check List)
- Schedule and lead building tours
- Process payments
- Record key cards upon assignment
- Clear and process key fobs upon cancellation
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Assist members with the on-boarding process
- Manage bookings calendar
- Actively participate in member events such as: Reveal, Startup Week, Happy Hours
- Interact directly with leads
- And other administrative office tasks
- Schedule and lead building tours.
- Engage with traffic on our social media page via our social media page.
- Engage with local Tampa businesses and influencer pages to build relationships for HH brand.
- Create social media content, post after the approval process.
- Send outbound membership sales emails and respond to email inquiries
What we are looking for:
- Administrative office task experience
- Proficient with GSuite
- Proficient with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and ProCreate
- Proficient with Mailchimp and or FloDesk
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Passionate about the local entrepreneurs and businesses in Tampa
- Organized, self-starting, and responsible.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00/hour, 40 hours/week
Administrative Duties: 1 year
Education level: Some College or completion of high school
Please review all application instructions before applying to Hyde House
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
12 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.