Mon, May 29
Apr 4 | OddFellows Ice Cream Co.
OddFellows Ice Cream Co. seeks Dip Experts for our Hyde Park Village Shop!
Reporting to the Shop Leader, Dip Experts ensure every guest experiences the best in everything ice cream. An ideal candidate brings a mixture of self-motivation and love of collaboration, constantly strives to improve processes for better outcomes, and a passion both for craft food and beverage and sharing that with their team and their community.
- Deliver a superlative ice cream experience to every guest that walks through our doors by following all safety and quality standards for consistent excellence;
- Are excited to learn all about ice cream the OddFellows way and share that with everyone around them;
- Draw energy from fast-paced, busy service and working in a tight team;
- Have open availability including evenings, weekends & holidays;
- Share a love of clean and tidy spaces and an eagerness to keep them that way;
- Can stand on their feet for long periods of time and perform physically demanding tasks in appropriately-distanced proximity to team members.
- Competitive pay and tips are industry-leading
- Opportunities for growth and progressive responsibility
- One takeaway tub of ice cream a week, plus a remarkable amount of free ice cream and employee discount on everything else we sell
OddFellows Ice Cream Co. is a small-batch ice cream company with a compulsive creativity problem. Since opening our first shop in Brooklyn in 2013, we have concocted more than 600 wacky and weird flavors alongside reimagined and improved classics. Our ice cream is like driving 31 in a 25, honking the horn the entire time.
OddFellows Ice Cream Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, OddFellows Ice Cream Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. OddFellows Ice Cream Co. also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
- One location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 – $20.00 per hour with tips included
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location