Fri, Dec 2
Expeditor | Tampa, FL
Nov 2 | Lululemon
Expeditors are experts in organization and efficiency, managing inventory processing and overall backroom strategy according to the company’s standards. Expeditors work during and outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategically organize the store and the backroom, and complete other inventory-related tasks to maximize profitable product sell-through.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
- Organize the back of house (BOH) workspace to maximize efficiency.
- Execute inventory processing plan established by the Store Inventory Lead.
- Receive and unpack product deliveries according to the company’s standards.
- Fold, sort, and hang product to optimize space and productivity.
- Execute product transfers from BOH or product moves on the salesfloor to support store organization and presentation.
- Execute market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
Working with Others
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with team members.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal guest experience that values guests’ time and support store operations.
- Contribute to creating a fun environment and helping team members see how the work supports the success of the store and of lululemon overall.
- Conduct preparation activities to ensure in-store readiness for shift activities.
- Perform cleaning tasks in the BOH as needed throughout the shift.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with company standards and lululemon policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences.
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Attention to Detail: Is careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one’s own work; looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
- Adaptability/Agility: Tolerates uncertainty and ambiguity and can adapt and change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with and supports others to achieve goals; seeks partnerships and diverse perspectives
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings or late nights, weekends, and holidays
Other Willingness Requirements
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Willing to move through a store for long periods of time
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete some work independently
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent