Our Facilities Team is essential to the operation of our fitness studio – they keep our equipment and studio clean and inviting for guests, make sure everything is in operating order, and provide excellent customer service. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, reliable, and team-oriented Lead with exceptional communication and time-management skills.
- Prepare studio spaces before, after, and in-between classes by cleaning exercise equipment, sweeping, mopping and/or vacuuming floors, and wiping mirrors.
- Regular deep cleaning, organization, and service of common areas, including the lobby space, FuelBar, retail shelves, locker rooms, hallways, and storage areas.
- Assist with the repair of Woodway treadmills and other fitness equipment.
- Conduct small studio fixes in all facilities spaces.
- Laundry services, including collecting, washing, and folding towels.
- Adhere to daily and weekly cleaning and maintenance checklists.
- Communicate any facilities issues to the management team.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to monitor Facilities Team performance and identify areas in need of improvement or staff in need of assistance.
- Plan and target areas of the studio needing immediate attention or repairs and help coordinate the project through completing.
- Assist with communicating specific tasks or projects to the Facilities Team for a given day or shift.
- Participate in conducting walk-throughs of all facilities spaces on a regular basis.
- Work to uphold Barry’s community and culture standards, and live the company mission, vision, and values daily.
- Represent the Barry’s brand within the studio and throughout the fitness community.
- Participate in enhancing the community with your studio and regional teams.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Part-time employees must have at least 3 days of availability, with at least one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday.
- Experience in or desire to learn about facilities management and maintenance.
- Exceptional cleaning skills and a clear understanding of what constitutes a sanitary environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a time-sensitive manner with supervisors, peers, subordinates, and clients.
- Ability to follow instructions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Friendly and personable attitude.
- Prior experience working with hand tools a plus.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the World ®™. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun.