Tue, Mar 30
Aug 15 | The Salty – Now Open
What We Offer
- Schedule flexibility
- Weekly Competitive Pay plus Tips
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Health, dental and vision benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Matching Health Savings Account
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Team Member Assistance Programs
- Pet Insurance
- 40% off all merchandise, donut and coffee orders, and catering
- Friends and family discount
- Anniversary Program
- Opportunity for growth, development and advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Previous supervisory experience
- An extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Friendly attitude & team player
- Curiosity to continue to learn
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
- Ability to bend, reach, stoop, and lift up to 30 pounds
- Fluency to read and communicate in English
- Build meaningful relationships with your team and guests, rooted in authenticity — invest time to build trust.
- Empower your team to create meaningful connections with each other and the guest every day.
- Make an Impact: Inspire your team, owning your business, and architecting guest service experiences across all touch points.
- Understanding how to appropriately address both Team Member errors and praises; providing constructive criticism and corrective action when needed; but also knowing to praise a team of both small and big wins as well.
- Maintaining professionalism in the workplace. Understanding that while a positive work environment is necessary, this isn’t highschool and guest and store needs come first.
- Maintaining consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Treating your store as your home. Being able to notice the small details (ex: a floorboard that is chipped and needs to be fixed) without anyone needing to tell you first.
- Regularly tasting donuts and coffee. Making sure that everything is up to par (ex: glazes are the right consistency, donuts look just like advertised) and that your Team Members are well trained on the entire menu.
- Mastering the art of knowing your guests – who your regulars are and what they order.
- Consistently checking in on guests throughout the day, introducing yourself to them, checking on their order, answering any questions they may have
- Anticipating needs – being able to read the room and know who’s enjoying their order, who isn’t, who needs a box/bag to go, etc.
- Creative thinking- prioritizing responsibilities when something’s gotta give
- Opening and closing the store
- Daily completing any opening/closing lists on Zenput
- Knowledge of proper cash handling, ability to close the register out, and knowledge of how to count tips.
- Knowledge of how to set and disarm the alarm
- Assisting with communication to teams to update them with any pertinent information
- Ensuring that all stores are wearing their appropriate uniforms
- This is your shop, your home, so if something is in need of repair or TLC, it’s your responsibility to bring it back to life.
- Assisting with training of new team members.
- It’s always expected that guest issues are handled appropriately and we empower our Key Holders to take the necessary steps to ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- The Store Manager is responsible for downloading and printing the menus on a weekly basis, however it’s expected that the Key Holder is following up on this task and ensuring that the store is constantly stocked with updated menus at all times.
- Key Holders assist with making sure that all orders for the day are packed and out on time.
- Assessing the quantities (additions/cuts) , making any necessary adjustments and communicating with the BOH team.
- Other relative duties as assigned
- Assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the training of new hires according to the curated training program
- Assisting with giving new hires feedback throughout their training, both positive and negative
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.