Wed, Feb 28
Keyholder / Seasonal Sales Associate Mizzen+Main
Jan 8 | Mizzen+Main
At Mizzen+Main, we believe what we wear to work reflects what we think of work. And we think work is fun. We think it’s a place of joy, collaboration, discipline, laughter,the ups and downs, and everything in between all of those things. That’s why we make clothes that make people comfortable. We make clothes that let people breathe and stretch and move and think. We make clothes that let them work. And we have a good time doing it.Founded in 2012 with the belief that there is a better way, Mizzen+Main is a premium men’s brand with product rooted in performance fabrics and tailored silhouettes. Mizzen+Main is a multi-channel brand, comprised of our Ecommerce site, Retail Stores, and Wholesale Partners across the US, with our headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Our Values are simple and guide everything we do: We Have Commitments, We Think Big, We Act as Owners, We’re People Too, and We Never Settle. Keyholder – Full-Time – Hyde Park – Tampa, FL Reports To The Keyholder will report to the Store Manager. Job Overview Mizzen+Main is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Keyholder / Seasonal Sales Associate. Applicants should have a love for fashion and strong communication and sales skills. Hiring immediately. Responsibilities and Duties
- Be knowledgeable about Mizzen+Main’s brand and products and represent the brand to the highest standards at all times.
- Help customer in all aspects including product information, creating a sale, transactions, refunds, and exchanges.
- Assist in the completion of daily projects around the store while maintaining focus on the customer experience.
- Stay well-informed on events and promotional offers in-store and online, providing customers with a seamless shopping experience.
- Participate in properly stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising inventory.
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by ensuring sales goals are met monthly.
- Ensure on site events are executed successfully and in line with brand standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in computer and tablet technology
- Willing to work weekends
- Locally located