Sun, Apr 2
Part Time Sales Associate
Mar 14 | Procure – Coming Soon
About Procure by The Women’s Creative
Our Mission: Women Lift Entire Communities. Procure by The Women’s Creative is creating space for women-owned, local brands and their consumers to lead an inspired life. We create a space for passion, storytelling, community engagement, and experience.
Why We Exist: We are focused on solving problems in the marketplace by approaching retail as a service for brands and consumers. For women-owned, local brands we are providing collaboration, community, infrastructure, and support to grow, scale or pivot their businesses. For consumers looking to support women-owned, local brands, we are providing a curated, convenient, and consolidated destination to ﬁnd these brands.
Who We Are: Procure by the Women’s Creative is a full-service retail shop specializing in consumer experience/research, data analytics, marketing, and digital strategy. Procure is different because of our holistic approach, providing a unique platform for brands to sell their products, build their knowledge base, leverage adjacent brands, activate industry experts, and engage with our vast community.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations. The ideal candidate is organized, proactive, and process-driven and most importantly thrives in a team-based environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
● Independently open/close the store according to written guidelines and policies
● Welcome all guests as they enter; acknowledge all guests as they exit
● Converse with guests as appropriate regarding knowledge of products, brand stories, recommendations for styling, etc.
● Maintain merchandise presentation by stocking, rotating, styling, restyling
● Process purchases, exchanges, and returns
● Receive deliveries, lift up to 50 lbs, organize shipments, tag and price items
● Oversee POS entry and inventory updates
● Keep the store organized and clean – including, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, emptying trash, recycling, and watering plants
● Demonstrate a working knowledge of popular social media channels for daily posting, stories, reels, and building evergreen marketing content
● Support at community events including but not limited to set up/break down and capturing “in the moment” content for social media
● Be perceptive to customers’ wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction
● Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience ﬁrst and foremost
● Assist with all other duties as assigned by management
Qualiﬁcations & Core Values:
● Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
● Must be 18 years of age or older
● Retail or sales experience required
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Able to properly communicate with customers, Associates, and Management
● Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
● Reliable transportation to and from work is required
● Ability to work a ﬂexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
● Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
● Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs
To a Qualiﬁed Candidate we Offer:
● Pay rate of $14 – $17 hour
● Potential to expand network with women-owned businesses
● Ability to be creative and submit ideas for implementation
● Potential for growth opportunities within organization
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time hourly, non-exempt position averaging 10-20 hours per week. Hours of work to be determined by Procure management and will vary. Flexibility in scheduling is a must for this position.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO ALLISON@SHOPPROCURE.COM
Procure by The Women’s Creative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Procure believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.