Mon, May 29
Part Time Key Holder
Apr 27 | Wolford – Now Open
From iconic bodywear essentials in innovative fabrics to athleisure that is equal parts fashion and function, Wolford is the modern woman’s 24/7 wardrobe solution.
Established in 1950, Wolford is a leading Skinwear manufacturer and brand specializing in high-quality bodywear, legwear, lingerie and ready-to-wear. With a renowned history of creating long-lasting exquisite fabrics and technical innovations, the brand also meets the highest environmental and sustainability standards in the textile industry. The introduction of Wolford’s athleisure line, The W, as well as The W Lab, a division dedicated to exclusive capsule collections with internationally acclaimed designers, Wolford harmoniously bridges aesthetics and values with high performance pieces.
With more than 250 monobrand points of sale and over 3,000 trading partners, the brand is present in more than 45 countries worldwide. In addition to its presence at luxury department stores around the world (Harrods, Selfridges, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, and more) along with specialty retailers and e-tailers globally, Wolford addresses its customers’ on-the-go lifestyle via travel retail businesses at airports and major railroad stations.
Wolford is synonymous with quality and innovation. This success is based on a round-knitting technology specially developed and constantly refined by Wolford, as well as on sophisticated workmanship and quality checks applied to each of our products. In combination with the finest yarns, this creates the specific comfort and product quality underlying the Wolford brand and its reputation.
A household name in the luxury legwear and bodywear industry, Wolford is committed to building confidence in the way women dress and feel. Comfort and quality are of the utmost importance and have been carried out over the last 70 years.
To promote sales by providing excellent service to customers, using professional product presentations, sales techniques, and product knowledge.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with clients to build sales on the sales floor
- Provide highest level of customer service by presenting products to customers, explaining benefits, features, quality, prices, and product care
- Achieve given sales and KPI targets through initiating cross-selling and add-ons
- Maintain Client Book & actively gain new customers for database Operations
- Merchandise the boutique including window decos & in-store visuals; ensure that all products are perfectly displayed, efficiently organized and within corporate guidelines
- Preparation of merchandise orders, handling of product deliveries, and receipt of merchandise
- Maintain all areas in pristine condition at all times including, shelves, modules, floor, cash counter, dressing room, stock room, etc.
- Take part in regular training & team meetings regarding product knowledge, customer service, promotions, and visual merchandising
- Handle the POS and cash system
- Maintain cash handling records, reports, and opening and closing procedures
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations as well as federal, state, and local laws and requirements
- Handle product pricing, product reclamations, returns and/or exchanges and prepare the necessary administrative reports
- Comply with all Wolford standards including Employee Handbook, Employee Dress Code policies, Boutique Operations Manual and other corporate guidelines
- Safeguard company property and enforce loss prevention standards
- Key holding responsibilities
- Black Out Dates: February 10th-14th. Black Friday through New Year’s Day annually. Seasonal locations black out periods may vary.
What We Offer:
- Employee discount and bi-annual clothing allowance (subject to local tax requirements)
- Monthly commission earning potential 3% of individual sales
- 401K contribution after applicable company waiting period
Compensation: $17 – $18 hourly + commission
*Please include community connections and have an established book of business or list of contacts to leverage and drive traffic to the store.