Tue, Mar 30
Part-time Key Holder
Apr 25 | Kittenish
- Responsible for opening and closing the Kittenish Tampa store on your own when a manager is not present
- Trusted with a key to the Kittenish Tampa store
- Efficiently open and close store registers
- Assist with inventory management of the Tampa store
- Manage the store sales team to ensure customers are being helped in a timely fashion
- Ensure sales floor is fully stocked at all times
- Assist customers and troubleshoot issues when necessary
- Ability to take over-the-phone orders and ship out product as needed
- Assist with receiving, tagging, and organizing inventory
- Report directly to Store Manager
- High school diploma or GED.
- Retail experience, preferably in a key holder or role.
- Basic computer POS understanding.
- Presentable demeanor and friendly nature.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent and responsible attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Clothing discount
- Opportunity for monthly bonus
Kittenish is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Email resume to Recruiting@kittenish.com