Sun, Mar 7
Retail Associate | Part Time
Oct 19 | Downtown Dogs
Our busy pet boutique is looking for a retail associate who enjoys working with the public and has a love for dogs! The retail associate position will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, altering customers to product options and expanding sales revenues by up-selling products and accessories. The ideal candidate for this position has experience working in retail or restaurants and has a strong dedication to providing exceptional service for customers.
- Greet and assist customers as they shop within the store, including engaging with the customers pets and offering treat samples, fresh water.
- Answer questions related to the merchandise and store policies and locate items.
- Process payments and keep the sales floor tidy and well-stocked.
- Assist in maintaining the back-stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor.
- Capture fun Instagram moments within the store with customers and pets to share on companies’ social channels.
- Utilize the company’s POS system to handle customer purchases
- Collaborate with team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ customer service industry experience
- Ability to work well on team
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills