Sun, Dec 6
Retail Service Industry Expert
Nov 13 | The Candle Pour
Are you creative, team-focused, have exceptional customer service skills, strong in service industry sales and want the opportunity to be part of an exciting new concept located in Hyde Park Village?
The Candle Pour is Tampa Bay area’s first custom candle experience where our customers will create candles from over 100 scent options. We are actively looking to hire strong team members who can function at a fast pace & want to be part of a larger picture and grow personally and professionally with our company. This position is similar to a bartender or server. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the email provided. Please no phone calls.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for providing excellent customer service & assisting customers to create his/her custom candle.
- Responsible for daily sales and meeting individual and team goals
- Responsible for learning the systems of custom candle making
- Responsible for creating a WOW experience for every customer
- Responsible for communicating and partnering with local businesses & individuals for events in house and off-site
- Serves customers by helping them select products
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Service industry experience
- Must work well in both team and individual environments
- Must have the ability to multi- task
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail orientated while remaining customer focused
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must have proven success in sales and/or customer service
- Must have excellent listening skills
- Must be presentable with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant service industry or hospitality experience
- Must have high school diploma
- Must be able to work during the hours of 9am to 9pm
- Must be available to work night, weekends and some holidays
The Candle Pour is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
We are a drug free employer and candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Job Type: Full Time Positions Available
Pay rate: $13 – $18 per hour based on performance, experience, with gratuity & bonus opportunities for full & part time employees based on team performance.
Please only contact us via email.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Service Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- One location
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place