Mon, May 29
- Conduct sales and ensure excellent customer service
- Keep visual merchandise organized
- Assist customers and troubleshoot customer service issues when necessary
- Greet customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Style pieces based off customer and ensure customers feel confident and comfortable in sizing
- Point of sale knowledge and experience
- Assist managers with daily tasks such as tagging inventory, organizing, cleaning etc.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Retail experience preferred but not required.
- Basic computer POS understanding.
- Presentable demeanor and friendly nature.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent and responsible attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Clothing discount
- Opportunity for monthly bonus
Kittenish is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Email resume to Recruiting@kittenish.com