Fri, Feb 3
Sales Supervisor (Full -Time) – Rag & Bone
Jan 13 | Rag & Bone – Now Open
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) – Tampa, Florida
From our origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone was founded on a belief of uncompromising ideals: a commitment to doing things the right way, not the easy way. To making things that are as original as they are timeless. To being true to ourselves, even when that truth sets us apart from the mainstream.
Maintaining authenticity in a trend-driven industry also means creating a collaborative workspace that supports talent, creativity and forward-thinking. As New Yorkers, community has become synonymous with our brand. An inclusive environment at rag & bone upholds our original values by encouraging employee connection and empowering each individual to have a voice on policy, process and collaboration for a more equitable future
The Sales Supervisor plays a key role in ensuring sales goals are consistently met and service standards are executed according to company guidelines. This person will act as an extension of store management as a leader and role model to all Sales Associates when it comes to service standards and adherence to company policy. The Sales Supervisor will ensure that all customers are being attended to and that there is a service centric floor environment at all times. In addition, this role is considered part of the store management team and this person will be expected to adhere to all company policies, procedures and be tasked with completing management level operational tasks as needed.
The Sales Supervisor base pay ranges from $19.00-$21.00 hourly. Please also note, Sales Supervisors are eligible to participate in the rag & bone Commissions Program, and Incentive programs, which may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range. The range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for retail employees.
What You’ll Do
- Display best-in-class customer service techniques, clienteling standards and sales interactions. Ensure that all staff on duty are doing the same
- Meet store and metric goals
- Ability to grow and manage clientele
- Demonstrate product knowledge and support senior management with delivery of this information to staff
- Encourage and recognize opportunities for team selling
- Understand and exemplify the rag & bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Partner with our Visual Merchandising team on floor sets, window changes and other projects, as needed
- Ensure the store is opened and closed each day according to company guidelines
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all policy and procedures
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink and inventory accuracy by ensuring consistent execution of all inventory touch points
- Accurately process Point of Sale transactions
- Consistently act within core values of rag & bone
- Appropriately diffuse conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to overall team and store environment. Escalate conflict to management where necessary.
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and communication of business results
- Model and teach store associates to support a positive client-centric environment
- Contribute to a positive, fun, professional, productive, and team-oriented store atmosphere
Rules we live by | Rules you live by
- The Customer Rules – Minimum 2+ prior work experience in a client centric, sales environment. Contemporary or luxury retail knowledge preferred, but not required
- Be a Good Human – Be original, be authentic
- Have No Fear – Innovate, solve problems
- Own Every Decision – Work together, get results
- Quality Matters – Be disciplined, be competitive
- Make Shit Happen
The Sales Supervisor role is full-time and requires 32-40 hours per week.
- Clothing Allowance
- Generous Employee Discount
- Commission Eligible
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits
- Membership to Calm and access to other wellness benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
rag & bone is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Apply Now