Fri, Dec 2
Nov 18 | Suitsupply
Do you know what it takes to be the best support to a Manager? In this role, you will be assisting all store operations related matters such as sales, staff performance, store maintenance, visual merchandise and everything else that concerns the store up to our standards. You are an independent professional, with a high level of responsibility and identifying and solving problems is something that comes naturally to you.
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Supports the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store.
- Maximizes personal and store sales by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, practices & procedures.
- Adheres to and enforces the security policy, credit card policies and procedures, returns and exchanges, loans, etc.
- Ensures that all merchandise is properly and attractively displayed including the maintenance of personal and staff areas of responsibility (i.e. Visuals Manager, Training Manager).
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Complies with all store/company policies and procedures.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Previous cash handling experience
- Can bend, reach, lift, and carry at least 25 pounds.
- Flexible scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by:
- Overall performance of the store
- Meeting Sales targets and additional KPI’s
- Customers satisfaction with the in-store experience
What do you get in return?
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- A top of the line training program, unique to the industry
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- A clothing allowance for each new season
- Opportunity to build a career with one of the fastest growing companies in fashion