Mon, Oct 26
- This event has passed.
Sun, Oct 18 | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Missing your locally sourced favorites? Good news — we’ve reimagined Fresh Market with a socially distant spin. Join us for The Essentials Market, an appointment-only monthly event featuring a selection of the vendors you love, with plenty of space to shop and stroll.
First Sunday of the month
10am – 3pm
Didn’t get a ticket to the market? We’ve got you covered with Pre-Order Pick-Up. Shop your Essentials Market favorites online and pick them up on Sunday, September 6 between 10am-3pm. Pre-Order Pick-Up is located in Snow Circle Shops next to Wine Exchange’s patio.
Captain Jo’s Fish Dips/GiGi’s Chicken Pot Pies
Fresh Dips & Homemade Pies
Gulf Coast Sourdough
Fresh Baked Breads
King of Guac
Locally Made Jams
All GF Vegan and The Amateur Kitchen
Farm Raised Meat
Roots and Ritual
Sereniteas & Soothers
Loose Teas, Juice and Egg
Stamper Cheese of Florida
Sweet Harvest Farms
Homemade Soaps & Lotions
Tip Top Canning Co.
Pickles & Mustard
Urban Tea Gardens
Yura Vine Brothers
Plants & Herbs
Vegan Baked Goods
Utilizing the Essentials Market –
- Appointments are required and registration is free.
- 1 Registration=1 Person. If you are registering your family, please register them together in the same order.
- Shoppers can expect a follow-up email with additional information upon RSVPing.
- Located in Village Circle (bartaco side).
- Please have your Eventbrite Ticket Information.
- Mask or face covering are strongly encouraged.
- All shoppers must first wash their hands.
- This is not a public event. If there are no-shows to the market, we will allow walk-ups.
- In the Market:
- It takes an average of 30 minutes to shop at the Essentials Market.
- Social Distancing Markers will indicate your spot in line.
- We recommend bringing reusable bags for bulk carrying.
- Credit cards are strongly preferred. Cash payments will be accepted as a last resort.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to move through the grocery store as quickly as possible to minimize interactions and wait times.
- Strollers and dogs are welcome.
- Capacity and social distancing will be actively regulated and enforced by staff.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or feel unwell, please cancel your reservation using the Eventbrite confirmation email you received when RSVPing to make room for someone on the waitlist.