Mon, May 17
- This event has passed.
GREAT BRITISH BAKING at Sur La Table
Tue, May 4 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come explore the English baking traditions often featured on the Great British Baking show. We will start class by learning how to make a classic Victoria Sponge Cake. You’ll then learn how to work with puff pastry to bake classic British sausage rolls. For the grand finale, we’ll practice making a delicious date sponge cake and drizzle it with homemade caramel for the quintessential sticky toffee pudding. On your marks, get set, bake!
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class