Sat, Apr 17
- This event has passed.
MAKE & TAKE: HOMEMADE DOUGHNUTS at Sur La Table
Fri, Apr 9 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hot and fresh doughnuts are easier to make than you might think—plus, you don’t have to leave your house to get your hands on a dozen. Our chefs will walk you through the steps for making classic yeast doughnuts with a delicious glaze and teach you techniques from preparing the perfect dough to deep frying like a pro. You will cut, fry and glaze your maple bars and pack them up to take home.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work at your own station, with your own equipment.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class